Gauge: H0 1:87
Railway Company: SNCF
Road Number: 050 TA 23
System: AC 3 Rail
Märklin 37167 SNCF Class 050 TA Tank Locomotive
Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class 050 TA (former class 94.5) freight tank locomotive. Green basic paint scheme with a black smoke box. Without a pre-heater and without a smoke stack attachment. Road number 050 TA 23.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed mostly of metal. A 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included. Length over the buffers 14.6 cm / 5-3/4″.
- Prototypical tooling changes, without a pre-heater and a smoke stack attachment, with a rounded cab roof.
- A wide variety of operating and sound functions that can be controlled.
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer’s cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 3.0.
See at Märklin.