Railway Company: BLS
Road Number: 91 80 6187 004-7
Gauge: H0 1:87
Length: 21.7 cm
Märklin 36631 BLS Class 187.0 Electric Locomotive
Prototype: Railpool, Inc. class 187.0 electric locomotive (TRAXX AC 3 LM), leased to BLS, Inc., Cargo Business Area. Built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX 3 type program.
Model: This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The locomotive has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that will work in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the “Double ‘A’ Light” function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 4 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). Prototypical modelling of the Last Mile equipment.
Length over the buffers 21.7 cm / 8-1/2″.
- Completely new tooling for the modern Bombardier TRAXX 3 electric locomotive.
- A built-in mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions included on the locomotive.
- Version with imitation flex panels on the side wall of the locomotive.
- Design differences due to the Last Mile equipment are modelled on the locomotive.
- Detailed, affordable beginner’s model with extensive features.
New items brochure 2017
Product programme 2017/2018
Product programme 2018/2019
See at Märklin.